We provide turnkey services for all phases of your telecommunications projects…
Our turnkey services can provide you an easy and economical means to complete your telecommunications project with an experienced team. We have almost fifteen years of experience providing telephone operating companies with Engineer, Furnish and Install (E. F. & I.) services.
We've worked for some of the toughest Telco’s in the business...
So we comply with the most stringent engineering and installation telecommunications standards. In the United States, customers include several of the RBOCs and major independent telephone companies. Internationally, customers include the PTT organizations of the government and/or their equivalent. We will service:
- Operating Companies: RBOCs, CLECs, ILECs, ISPs, and others.
- Industry Suppliers: Switching, transmission, power, access, voice and data products.
- Businesses/Institutions: VPNs, PBX
We provide the following engineering services:
- Network Design: Switching, transmission, power and access systems.
- Central Office Equipment: Detail Engineering Standards.
- Equipment Engineering: Design, specification and job documentation.
- Communications equipment grounding.
- Survey Work: Facility inspections, job estimates and GIS.
- Consulting: Specification of equipment, materials and vendors.
We provide the following installation services:
- Domestic or International System Installation
- Public and Private Network Implementation
- Central Office Equipment Installation Practices and Standards
- Field Supervision of sub-contractors, training and commissioning.
- Radio equipment, grounding and antenna systems installation
- Voice and Data Cabling